Close more deals by having a unified detailed, complete view of the most important deals — from deal value to competition
From a sales rep perspective, Sales Cloud helps decrease redundancies, optimize processes, prioritize actions, communicate better, and access information to close more deals. Managers benefit from features that give a unified view of history and status, and tools to design efficiency-boosting workflows and approval processes. And for those in leadership, with the help of dashboards, analysis, and forecasting tools, you will be able to make insightful and fast decisions.
Here we can check the sales stage, products, competition, and more. We all know that contact management with spreadsheets can go south in a blink of an eye. These days, the competition is fierce, and to be in the right time at the right place; we need to have a web-based account management software that delivers a 360-degree view of our customers, including activity history, customer communications, internal account discussions, and even gaining insights from popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn — right within Sales Cloud.
Accelerate team productivity through the promotion of mobility, easing workflows and approvals with a simple drag-and-drop you can build automated business processes. Productivity will also be increased through having customizable dashboards and reports for each team member or department or as you may deem fit!!! Integrate your emails with our system and have everything onto one platform. Sync and share files as well as make insightful decisions by easily tracking leads. Lead generation and turn lead into opportunities through ensuring successful campaigns and auto-response rules.
FEATURES OF SALES CLOUD
- Account and Contact Management: Have a complete view of your customers, including activity history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions. Gain insights from popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn — right within Salesforce.
- Opportunity Management: Get a complete view of your team’s deals with Opportunity Management. See stage, products, competition, quotes, and more. Stay connected to the people and information you need to close every sale.
- Lead Management: Build your own “lead machine” to improve conversion rates and grow your revenue. Track your leads from click to close, while continually optimizing your campaigns across every channel.
- Sales Data: Get the right sales data at the right time with Data.com. Connect with key decision-makers faster. Easily plan territories. Increase sales and marketing productivity with the latest, most accurate data.
- Sales Forecasting: Fast, easy, accurate. Get a real-time view of your team’s forecasts. Use in-line editing, override visibility, multi-currency support, and more to stay on top of your business.